*Limited Edition* Evil Queen - Cuffing SeasonRegular price $20.00 Save $-20.00
There's about a 50/50 chance that this is just the cold toes talking, but I kiiinda, maybe want someone to curl up with... don't @ me. Or do, if you're down to cuddle 😏
Crisp citrus notes highlight this aromatic woody blend followed with fresh lavender and jasmine on a background of cedar, musk and sandalwood.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- This candle comes with a silver lid
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting.